Travel Manager is a Specialty Program for Event Management and In-House Travel Departments
Definitions and Attributes:
- Art of moving many people, from, across and to many destinations, expecting everything and everyone to arrive with luggage at the same place and time.
- Manages complex itinerary across multiple carriers, geographies and time zones.
- Manages complex passenger information, airports, splits, open-jaw, traveler preferences, loyalty accounts and most important.
- Various payment methods and accurate Cost Accounting and Reporting.
- Proficient in and has access to various portals, GDS and 24/7 back office support. SWABIZ, others.
- Individuals must be unshakable, tenacious and have contacts and means to resolve any situation that arises 24/7.
- Travel manager plans for disturbances and changes.
- Master of geographic and logistics information.
- Guru-like skills that can make seats appear out of thin air.